Accolate, 20 mg zafirlukast Dosage and Purpose of use
Accolate is a drug that helps in easing asthma symptoms. It works by preventing the production of a chemical called leukotrienes in the body. This chemical causes the lining of breathing passages in the lungs to swell up. With regular use, Accolate reduces this inflammation in the airway linings and makes breathing easier. Being able to control symptoms of asthma such as wheezing and shortness of breaths helps an individual in carrying out daily activities with ease.
Buy Accolate from Canada Pharmacy for low-cost medicine. Getting Accolate online can help you get your product delivered right to your doorstep.
Register To Save Up To 80% Off USA Prescriptions Now!
Receive a coupons. Discount specials will be emailed to our valued
customers as they become available.
The drug needs to be ingested by mouth (orally) with lots of water. It is recommended that the medicine is taken on an empty stomach and at least 2 hours before or after a meal. Daily doses need to be taken, usually twice a day for the best of results. For 100% genuine medicine, buy Accolate online from Canada Pharmacy.
The most active substance is Zafirlukast, with each tablet containing about 20 mg zafirlukast. The film-coated tablet further contains croscarmellose sodium, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, povidone, hypromellose, titanium oxide, and lactose.
Take all medicines with a doctor’s prescription. Do not alter dosages or stop taking a medicine without a doctor’s advice. Keep the following precautions in mind before using 20 mg zafirlukast:
- Accolate helps in preventing asthma attacks but is not suitable for use during an attack. For such an attack, an asthma patient should always have fast-acting asthma relief medication on hand.
- The drug is not recommended for people with poor liver function. 20 mg zafirlukast may lead to a serious liver infection.
- If you see any signs of jaundice or pain on the right side of the abdomen, stop taking the medication and contact your doctor straight away.
- Not suitable for pregnant females
- Not to be used by breastfeeding mothers
- Not recommended for kids below 12 years
Although the side effects listed below are not experienced by everyone who takes this medicine, there are still some unwanted responses to it. These responses may include:
- Skin rash and itching,
- Slight swelling around the lips, face, throat
- A headache
- Trouble in sleeping.
If you notice any of these, report to your doctor straight away.