Terms and Conditions
BY CONTINUING TO USE THIS WEBSITE YOU ARE CONFIRMING THAT YOU ACCEPT OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE SET OUT BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MUST LEAVE THIS WEBSITE.
We may pull change any of the content that appears on this website and may at our own discretion restrict you access in the event that we consider it required. Utilization of any of the terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the jurisdiction from which Products are shipped to directly to the customer (unless RxDrugsCanada elects otherwise at its sole discretion), without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws.
All disputes, controversies or claims arising out of or in connection with these Terms and conditions shall be submitted to and subject to the jurisdiction of the courts in the jurisdiction from which Products are shipped to Customer. The parties submit and acknowledge to the exclusive jurisdiction of said courts to finalize adjudication or determination of any suit, action or proceeding arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Condition.
The parties further submit and agree to any discrepancy of will be dependent upon the laws of British Anguilla and the locale of the British Anguilla courts. Neither you nor we will be liable for any failure to perform any commitment to the next because of causes past your or We particular sensible and reasonable control.
We shall always make every effort to make our website accessible but cannot guarantee our website will always be available without any interruptions out of our control or under any circumstances we accept no liability for its unavailability or accessibility.
We make every effort to ensure all information published on this website is accurate, and all all content, materials, and information on this website are provided on an as-is basis and you assume total responsibility and risk for your use of our website and use of all information contained within it. We do not recommend the self-management of one’s health care.
All prescription medication sold on this website is sold as a preventative medication, but not as a treatment or cure, for any of diseases, disorders or abnormal physical states. Reliance on any information provided by or via this website is solely at your own risk.
Information obtained by using this site is not exhaustive and does not cover all diseases, ailments, physical conditions or their treatment. Should you have any health care-related questions, please call or consult a licensed physician or other health care provider promptly.
You should never disregard medical advice or delay in seeking the advice of a licensed physician or professional health care provider because of the information provided on this website. You are solely responsible for compliance with any laws applicable in your country of residency. You should accept Terms and Condition of this website before buying any medicine.
Brand And Generic Prescription Medications
We provide the highest quality genuine prescription medication dispensed from regulated licensed international pharmacies from Australia, India, Mauritius, New Zealand, Singapore, Turkey and the United Kingdom. All orders require a valid prescription completed by a licensed physician authorized to practice medicine and issue prescriptions in your country of residency. We do not sell any controlled medications.
We offer full anonymity and privacy to all our valued customers. We do not share, sell, or disclose any activity with third parties. We always contact our clients before any order is dispatched via email or private message from your account.
Affordable Unbeatable Prices
All prices of products sold on our website are subject to change at any time. We shall always confirm the exact price you will be charged before payment of your final order. Unless otherwise stated on your final invoice, payment must be must be received by prior to acceptance of any order.
Any payments made by a credit card via any third party processor and accepted accepted by us and paid by a personal check, the check must clear prior to the shipment of any product. In the event of any credit credit terms have been agreed upon by us, all invoices due and payable within thirty days of the date of the invoice. We do not honor any expired pricing and shipping fees on out of stock products or expired coupons.
Shipping Charges and Taxes
Charges for shipping and handling will be shown on all invoice(s). If applicable, the customer is responsible for any goods and services tax, sales and any other taxes associated with any order. If applicable, a separate charge for taxes will be shown on our final invoice.
Title to any products passes from RxDrugsCanada to the customer at the time the products leave RxDrugsCanada’s affiliated pharmacy or international licensed or certified fulfillment pharmacy from their country of origin. The shipping dates are provided as estimates only. RxDrugsCanada is not responsible for any delays in shipment or failure to ship by the estimated ship date due to unforeseen circumstances.
The manufacturer of each product available on our website is solely responsible for any warranty associated with any products. To the maximum extent permitted by law in the manufacturers country. RxDrugsCanada disclaims any warranties and conditions, express and or implied, in respect of the products and services contemplated by these terms and conditions including, without limitation, implied warranties and conditions of merchantablility and fitness for a particular purpose.
RxDrugsCanada or the manufacturer, supplier or fulfillment center does not guarantee any medication sold on this website as preventative, and is not a treatment or cure, for any ailment, disease, disorders or abnormal physical states, and the custom agrees to purchase of any medication brand or generic at their own risk, and understands that RxDrugsCanada does not provide for sale or ship or dispense any generic or brand medication from any Canadian pharmacy and none of the products are Canadian Branded medications.
RxDrugsCanada responsibility for any claims in respect of the products is limited to a replacement of the product or a credit note equivalent to the amount of final invoice.
This Client Agreement and Power of Attorney, also known as Client Agreement and Authorization, (this “Agreement”), consisting of two (2) pages, must be signed, dated and delivered to Online Canada Pharmacy(“TCP”), a provider of international pharmacy referral and administration services, by any customer or client (“I” or “me”) who is purchasing prescription medications (“Medications”) through OCP by using the OCP prescription service. I acknowledge and agree with TCP as follows:
1.If placing this order as a customer, I, on behalf of myself, my heirs, assigns and successors, hereby agree to all of the following terms and conditions, represent that I understand all of the following terms and conditions and that I have had adequate opportunity to consult any advisors necessary, whether medical, legal or otherwise.
2.If I am placing the order on behalf of someone else, I represent that I have all necessary consent, permission and authorization to do so on behalf of that person and their heirs, assigns and successors and the person I represent agrees to all of the following terms and conditions, understands all of the following terms and conditions and has had an adequate opportunity to consult any advisors necessary, whether medical, legal or otherwise.
IN the case of paragraph 1 above, if I do not agree with all of the following terms and conditions, I agree that I will not place any orders. In the case of paragraph 2 above, if I do not have that person’s consent, permission or authorization or that person does not agree with all of the terms below, I agree that I will not place any orders.
3.I understand, acknowledge, and agree that all prescriptions are being provided by a OCP affiliated Canadian pharmacy and/or International fulfillment center and that the information and services provided by OCP are strictly for the purposes of assisting me in filling a prescription prescribed by a qualified physician licensed where I obtained the prescription. Furthermore, I understand, acknowledge, and agree that the medications
I order through TCP may be filled and shipped by an approved fulfillment center located in a country outside of Canada (each referred to as an “International Fulfillment Center”) and that these countries can include, but are not limited to, Australia, United Kingdom, New Zealand, Turkey, Singapore, India, Mauritius, and the United States.
I understand, acknowledge, and agree that the products I order are sourced from various countries including, but not limited to, Canada, United Kingdom, New Zealand, Turkey, India, Australia, and the United States. I understand, acknowledge, and agree that title to any product(s) ordered by me passes from the pharmacy or fulfillment center that fills my order to me when the products(s) are shipped.
4.I acknowledge that OCP is required to have a licensed Canadian and/or International Physician (the “Canada MD” and “International MD” respectively) review my medical information and that OCP and its delegates, employees and contractors have relied on the information and documentation provided by me and I represent that I have fully disclosed all pertinent requested information and documentation to OCP. I understand and acknowledge that the International MD is a medical physician fully licensed in a country outside of Canada.
I hereby waive any requirement to have the Canadian and/or International MD conduct a physical examination of me. I acknowledge that there are no fees charged to me arising from the Canadian and/or International MD reviewing my medical information. If there is any change to my physical or medical condition or any change in medications I am taking, I shall notify OCP of such changes by providing an updated patient profile and medical history questionnaire at the time I am ordering additional medications.
I certify that I have had a physical examination by a doctor licensed to practice medicine in the country, state, or other applicable jurisdiction in which I reside (“My Own Physician”) within the last 12 months from the date hereof. I will also agree to a medical follow up with my physician after receiving my medications.
5.I hereby give permission to My Own Physician to release any and all medical information and data whatsoever which OCP, the Canadian and/or International Physician or Pharmacist shall request for the purpose of performing a medical review to determine whether the Medications prescribed by My Own Physician are appropriate in the circumstances. I understand that this will include reviewing the medical questionnaire and information submitted by My Own Physician and that OCP, the Canadian and/or International Physician or Pharmacist may contact My Own Physician for more information.
6.I understand that it is my responsibility to have My Own Physician conduct regular physical examinations of me, including any and all suggested testing by My Own Physician to ensure that I have no medical problems which would constitute a contraindication to me taking medications prescribed by My Own Physician.
I agree that should I suffer any adverse affects while taking any prescription medication that I will immediately contact My Own Physician and that in the event I come under the care of another physician, I will inform him or her of any and all medications that I have been prescribed.
7.I AGREE THAT THE CANADIAN AND/OR INTERNATIONAL PHYSICIAN SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LIABILITY, CLAIM, LOSS, DAMAGE OR EXPENSE OF ANY KIND OR NATURE CAUSED DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY BY ANY INADEQUACY, DEFICIENCY OR UNSUITABILITY OF ANY PRESCRIPTION ISSUED BY THE CANADIAN AND/OR INTERNATIONAL PHYSICIAN OR THE INADEQUACY, DEFICIENCY OR UNSUITABILITY OF THE CANADIAN AND/OR INTERNATIONAL PHYSICIAN’S REVIEW OF MY MEDICAL INFORMATION.
IN NO EVENT WILL THE CANADIAN AND/OR INTERNATIONAL PHYSICIAN BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY THEREOF.
8. I understand and acknowledge that OCP is not a pharmacy and does not provide any medical advice. I further understand and acknowledge that TCP is an international pharmacy referral and administration service established to help me obtain my medications from an approved pharmacy or fulfillment center.
Authorization, Consent and Power of Attorney
- *I hereby authorize and appoint Online Canada Pharmacy and its agents, affiliates, employees and contractors as my agent and attorney for the limited purpose of taking all steps and signing all documents on my behalf necessary to obtain a prescription from a licensed Medical Doctor in Canada or other country that is the equivalent of the prescription included in this order, to the same extent as I could do personally if I were present taking those steps and signing those documents myself.
- This authorization shall include, but not be limited to: collecting personal health information about me; collecting similar information from my prescribing physician or pharmacist, and disclosing that personal health information to OCP employees, agents, affiliates, contractors, and service providers including the Canadian and/or International Physician being retained on my behalf, as required, for the limited purpose of obtaining the Canadian and/or International prescription, and purchasing and arranging delivery of the medications prescribed in the Canadian and/or International prescription.
- * I hereby consent to OCP, the Canada and International MD, and any approved Canadian pharmacy and International Fulfillment Center supplying my order, collecting my personal and medical information, maintaining the information necessary to quickly process future orders which may include retaining on file my name, address, phone number, medical information, payment and other information and verifying future orders.
- * I hereby acknowledge and understand that OCP will in all instances substitute generic drug equivalents unless specified otherwise by My Own Physician or myself. I also understand that OCP will in all instances use Canadian or International drug equivalents, including generics, to fill my order, and therefore brand names may vary. I understand and acknowledge that International drug equivalents refer to drug equivalents from countries outside of Canada.
- * I hereby specifically acknowledge that I am aware that OCP will be transmitting my personal health information by electronic means (for example fax, secure internet) to its employees, agents, contractors, affiliates and service providers including the Canadian and/or International Physician retained on my behalf.
- I understand that the use of electronic means will enhance the efficiency and timeliness of processing my order. I also understand that OCP , as a custodian of my personal health information will take all appropriate precautions to protect my personal health information from improper disclosure or use. I hereby consent to TCP’s transmission of my personal health information by electronic means.
- * If I was directed to OCP‘s services through an affiliate or intermediary (for example Pharmacy Benefit Manager, Health Management Organization, or other healthcare service provider), I hereby authorize OCP to release the following data to such an intermediary:
1.a numerical identifier indicating that I was a patient referred from that source;
2.financial information that will permit the processing of any claims on my behalf;
It is my understanding that all such intermediaries will enter into Confidentiality Agreements where they agree to abide by the privacy policies of OCP relating to the protection of my personal health information. I specifically consent to the transmission of the forgoing information by electronic means.
Disclosure And Representations
* I represent that ALL of the following statements are true and agree that OCP and its employees and contractors (physicians and nurses, pharmacists and pharmacy technicians) are relying on these representations:
1.I am of the age of majority or older where I reside;
2.I can make my own medical decisions according to the law of the country, state, or other applicable jurisdiction where I reside;
3.The prescription I am requesting OCP to assist me in obtaining was prescribed by a qualified physician licensed where I obtained the prescription;
4.The prescription I am requesting OCP to assist me in obtaining has not been altered in any way nor has it been filled prior to submission to OCP. I agree to immediately destroy all copies of my prescription once it has been filled;
5.The prescription I am requesting OCP to assist me in obtaining is not more than one year old from the date the prescription was originally written;
6.With respect to any of the medications which I now or hereinafter order from OCP, I will take the same for at least 30 days immediately prior to the date that I submit my order to OCP;
7.I am not violating any laws where I reside by placing this order;
8.I will use any medication obtained for me by OCP strictly according to the instructions provided by the physician who prescribed the medication;
9.I am placing this order for medication for my sole use and I will not provide any quantity of this medication to any other person;
10.I am not seeking or relying on any medical information from OCP and I have consulted a qualified physician licensed where I obtained the prescription within the last year; and
11.I will immediately contact the physician who provided my prescription included with this order or my primary physician in the event I suffer any unexpected side effects from any medication obtained for me by OCP.
12.I understand, acknowledge, and agree that by placing my order (or initiating my order) through the Online Canada Pharmacy website, I become a customer of Online Canada Pharmacy and therefore may receive communications from Online Canada Pharmacy concerning my order or other promotional offers.
* Online Canada Pharmacy has made no representations or warranties to me, including, without limitation, representations or warranties with respect to any delivered medications’ usefulness or fitness for a particular purpose (including, without limitation, its appropriateness for curing or helping relieve any particular ailment, illness or disease, or its potential or actual side or adverse effects whether previously known or unknown).
Purchase And Sale Terms
- * TCP will charge my credit card the following amounts for each order: the TOTAL COST OF THE MEDICATIONS as posted on the OCP Website or OCP internal pricing system on the day OCP receives my order and SHIPPING AND HANDLING COST for each package OCP ships.
- * In the event my payment is not authorized, OCP has the right to cancel my order and attempt to provide me with notice of such cancellation.
- * OCP will charge my credit card a $30 fee for each cancelled order.
- * OCP reserves the right to refuse to assist me in obtaining any order in its sole discretion, in which event I will be entitled to a refund for monies paid for such order.
- * OCP does not provide its agent or attorney services as a substitute for health care or the advice of a physician.
- * OCP will not exchange medication or return any monies paid once an order is filled, unless the medication provided to me by the supplying pharmacy or fulfillment center does not correspond with my prescription.
Release And Waiver
- * I hereby release and save OCP and its employees, officers, directors, delegates, agents, affiliates and contractors (including physicians and nurses, pharmacists and pharmacy technicians) harmless from any and all suits, demands, liabilities, claims, actions, expenses, losses and damages of any kind or nature whatsoever, including, without limitation, general, direct, special, indirect and consequential damages and costs of litigation (including reasonable attorney fees) arising from:
- my use of the medication obtained for me by OCP including, without limitation, any and all side effects whether previously known or unknown;
- OCP or its contractors’ manner or timeliness of completing any actions I have authorized above, including, without limitation, their manner or timeliness in prescribing the appropriate strength, dosage, or dispensing generic drugs and non-child-protective packaging; and
- my breach of any terms, conditions or representations or warranties in this agreement.
Nothing in this release shall be deemed to release any OCP affiliated pharmacy or fulfillment center or pharmacist contractors from compliance with the applicable standards of practice or usual professional duties and obligations, which a pharmacist owes.
* If any term or provision of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable by any court, such determination shall not invalidate the rest of this agreement which shall remain in full force and effect as if the invalid term or provision had not been made part of this agreement.
- * I specifically acknowledge and agree that any dispute that arises between me and OCP or any of the OCP agents shall:
- a. insofar as such dispute relates to OCP or any of OCP’s agents located in Canada, be governed by the laws of the Province of British Columbia and the law of Canada applicable to contracts formed in British Columbia, and that the Courts of the Province of British Columbia shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction over any such disputes; and
- b. insofar as such dispute relates to any OCP agents located elsewhere in the world, the disputes should be governed by the local laws applicable to the contracts formed in that jurisdiction and the courts of that jurisdiction shall have sole and exclusive authority over any such dispute.
- I, the client, have read, understood and agree to all of the foregoing in this two (2) page document entitled ‘Client Agreement & Power of Attorney’.
Please contact us if you do not understand these terms of service or want us to clarify something by sending us an email.