Eliquis 5mg Price $68.89 | Rx Drugs Canada Pharmacy
Eliquis Rx Drugs Canada Pharmacy SAVE Up TO 90%. Lowest price Eliquis is used to treat deep vein thrombosis.
WHAT IS ELIQUIS?
Eliquis tablets contain the active ingredient Apixaban, a type of medicine known as an anti-thrombotic. Apixaban prevents harmful blood clots from forming in the blood vessels. Eliquis may be prescribed to prevent blood clots following hip or knee replacement surgery, or to treat and prevent clots in the legs or in the lungs.
WHAT IS ELIQUIS USED FOR?
Eliquis is used to prevent and treat blood clots. Following hip or knee replacement surgery, blood clots can form. Slowed blood flow in the leg and pelvic pain due to immobility during the recovery period increases the risk of developing deep vein thrombosis (DVT) or a pulmonary embolism, which is a blockage—most often a blood clot—in the lungs. Eliquis may be prescribed to prevent and treat these types of blood clots. It works by blocking Factor Xa, which is a critical component of clotting formation.
Eliquis may also be prescribed to reduce the risk of a stroke for patients with atrial fibrillation (AF). People with AF have an irregular and usually rapid heart rate which can cause unstable blood flow in the chambers of your heart. This could result in a small blood clot that could travel in the blood vessels and get stuck in a smaller blood vessel in the brain, which could cause a stroke. Additional risk factors for people with AF include high blood pressure, diabetes, age (75 years old and up), heart failure, and history of stroke. Eliquis will not cure atrial fibrillation but it can reduce your risk of a clot that causes a medical crisis.
At Rx Drugs Canada Pharmacy you can get Eliquis at lowest prices.
WHAT TO KNOW BEFORE TAKING ELIQUIS
- Tell your physician about any conditions you have and any medications you take, including non-prescription medication, vitamins, and supplements. Tell your doctor if you have prosthetic heart valves (in which case the use of Eliquis is not recommended).
- Take extra care to avoid situations that could cause an injury while taking Eliquis because your clotting capabilities are decreased and you will be at risk for major bleeding.
- Speak with a healthcare professional immediately or seek help at your closest emergency medical facility if you experience any unusual bleeding.
- Limit your consumption of alcoholic beverages while taking Eliquis. Daily use of alcohol while taking Eliquis medication may increase the risk for stomach bleeding.
- Let your physician know if you experience any side effects while taking Eliquis.
- Do not stop taking Eliquis until instructed to do so by your doctor. Premature discontinuation of Eliquis medication increases the risk of thrombotic events.
BUY ELIQUIS FROM CANADA FOR POST-SURGERY TREATMENT
Rx Drugs Canada From Canada knows how important Eliquis is for you after surgery. Post-surgery there are various complications, and the most common among those is blood clotting. Eliquis prevents blood clotting in the legs and lungs, especially after knee and hip replacement surgery. You can now buy Eliquis online through Rx Drugs Canada From Canada. We are a leading online platform that is responsible for selling medicines all across the world.
CHOOSE FROM THE OPTIONS!
While your doctor suggests for Eliquis, take a look at our website and find the SKU as prescribed.
- Eliquis 2.5mg Tablets
- Eliquis 5mg Tablets
WHY BUY FROM US?
Rx Drugs Canada From Canada offers medications at a discounted price. Our online presence makes availability of medicines easy for patients from around the world. Choose our service and make every penny count as you save on your medical bill every time you place an order with us.
We are associated with registered pharmacies, which helps us to fulfill the requirement of our customers. The direct contact between pharmacies and patients helps us cut down on cost, and thus we make life-saving drugs available for patients worldwide at a price as low as 80% from the market rate.
POSSIBLE ELIQUIS SIDE EFFECTS
As with all prescription drugs, there are potential side effects of Eliquis.
Some people may experience:
- Bleeding or bruising
- Feeling nauseous
- Pink, brown, or red urine
- Skin rash