Aceon (Perindopril) Medication Uses
Chemical Name: PERINDOPRIL (per-IN-doe-prill)
ACEON belongs to a class of drugs called ACE inhibitors, a class of blood pressure medicines used to treat high blood pressure (hypertension). ACEON may be used in alone or in combination with other classes of antihypertensive therapy.
Aceon tablet uses for lowering high blood pressure and prevent kidney problems, strokes, and heart attacks.
Warning: This is very important that pregnant woman should not use aceon. If you are planning to become pregnant, you should immediately stop using aceon and consult with your doctor right away.
Avoid using aceon if you have:
- hereditary angioedema
- have kidney disease
- have liver disease
- taking medication that contains aliskiren
- allergic to perindopril
- allergic to any other ACE inhibitor
Call your doctor immediately if you see any of the following signs after using this medicine:
- yellowing of the skin or eyes
- high potassium
- a light-headed feeling, like you might pass out
- body aches
- swelling, rapid weight gain
- sores in your mouth and throat
- flu symptoms
- little or no urination
- pale skin, easy bruising
Aceon side effects
- back pain
- loss of voice
- ear congestion
- nasal congestion Register To Save Up To 80% Off USA Prescriptions Now!
Receive a coupons. Discount specials will be emailed to our valued
customers as they become available.