Levitra Plus is indicated for the treatment of erectile dysfunction. Levitra Plus is a phosphodiesterase inhibitor. It works by helping to relax muscles and increase blood flow into the penis during sexual stimulation. This helps men to achieve and maintain an erection.
Use Levitra Plus as directed by your doctor.
- Take Levitra Plus by mouth with or without food. However, it is better to avoid fatty meals as they can slow the absorption of the medicine.
- Take Levitra Plus about 30 minutes before sexual activity.
- Do not take Levitra Plus more often than once daily, or as directed by your doctor.
- Check with your doctor before you eat grapefruit or drink grapefruit juice while you use Levitra Plus.
- If you miss a dose of Levitra Plus and you still intend to engage in sexual activity, take it as soon as you remember. Continue to take it as directed by your doctor.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Levitra Plus.
Store Levitra Plus at room temperature, between 68 and 77 degrees F (20 and 25 degrees C). Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Levitra Plus out of the reach of children.
Active Ingredient: Vardenafil.
Ginseng stimulates and increases endocrine activity in the body. It increases metabolic activity and relaxes heart and artery movements. Ginseng also stimulates the medulla centers and relaxes the central nervous system. Ginseng also increases more successfully erections, sexual desire and intercourse in comparison with placebo.
L-Arginine is used to make the nitric oxide, a compound in the body that relaxes blood vessels. Preliminary studies have found that L-Arginine may help with conditions that improve when blood vessels are relaxed (called vasodilation). Together with reduction of blood vessel stiffness L-Arginine increases blood flow, improves blood vessel function and stimulates the release of human growth hormone and prolactin.
Vitamin B-6 is an antioxidant nutrient that helps the body inhibit the formation of damaging free radicals. Excess homocysteine causes atherosclerosis (thickening and hardening of the artery walls) and an adequate supply of Vitamin B-6 will prevent the accumulation of this toxic metabolite. B-6 deficiency can weaken the heart muscle and raise serum cholesterol levels. Vitamin B-6 is very important for the metabolism of amino acids – most people should be taking some of this nutrient, this is why it activates L-Arginine in the most proper way.
Vitamin B-12 is necessary for the production of red blood cells and plays an important role in maintaining the health of nerve cells and in the formation of genetic material.
Folic Acid is an essential vitamin B that plays an important role in DNA and RNA synthesis, production of red blood cells, cardiovascular health, mood, mental functioning and maintenance of the nervous system. Adequate levels of folate help to maintain healthy levels of homocysteine, supporting cardiovascular health. The form of folate used in supplements get absorbed better than ones found in foods.
- Unbelievable Penis Dilation;
- Enhanced Vascular Supply;
- Feeling of Unbearable Energy Surge;
- Minimized Response Time;
- Human Growth Hormone Release;
- Refreshed Nerve Impulses;
- Semen Production Increase.
Do NOT use Levitra Plus if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Levitra Plus
- you have been advised by your doctor to avoid sexual activity because of heart problems
- you have certain heart problems (eg, severe heart failure, angina), low or high blood pressure, severe liver problems or severe kidney problems that require dialysis
- you have certain hereditary degenerative eye problems (eg, retinitis pigmentosa)
- you have had a heart attack, stroke, or life-threatening irregular heartbeat within the past 6 months
- you have a history of a certain type of irregular heartbeat (eg, congenital QT prolongation) or you take certain antiarrhythmic medicines (eg, quinidine, procainamide, amiodarone, sotalol)
- you are taking a nitrate (eg, isosorbide, nitroglycerin) in any form (eg, capsule, ointment, patch, tablet), or nitroprusside
- you use certain recreational drugs called “poppers” (eg, amyl nitrate or nitrite, butyl nitrate or nitrite)
- you take another PDE5 inhibitor (eg, sildenafil, tadalafil) or another medicine that contains vardenafil.
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Some medical conditions may interact with Levitra Plus. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have a deformed penis (eg, cavernosal fibrosis, Peyronie disease), blood cell problems (eg, leukemia, multiple myeloma, sickle cell anemia), or any other condition that may increase the risk of a prolonged erection (priapism)
- if you have a history of a prolonged (more than 4 hours) or painful erection (priapism)
- if you have a history of certain eye problems (eg, macular degeneration, optic neuropathy, retinitis pigmentosa, sudden vision loss) or hearing problems (eg, ringing in the ears, decreased hearing, hearing loss)
- if you have a history of liver or kidney problems, dialysis, high or low blood pressure, ulcers, seizures, lung problems (eg, pulmonary veno-occlusive disease), bleeding problems, blood vessel problems, or heart problems (eg, angina, aortic stenosis, heart failure)
- if you have a history of heart attack, stroke, a certain type of irregular heartbeat (long QT syndrome), or a family history of long QT syndrome.
Some medicines may interact with Levitra Plus. Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- Alpha-blockers (eg, doxazosin), medicines for high blood pressure, nitrates (eg, isosorbide, nitroglycerin), or nitroprusside because severe low blood pressure with dizziness, lightheadedness, and fainting may occur
- Certain antiarrhythmics (eg, amiodarone, procainamide, quinidine, sotalol) because the risk of irregular heartbeat may be increased
- Azole antifungals (eg, itraconazole), HIV protease inhibitors (eg, indinavir, ritonavir), macrolide antibiotics (eg, erythromycin), or telithromycin because they may increase the risk of Levitra’s side effects
- Rifampin because it may decrease Levitra’s effectiveness.
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if Levitra Plus may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
Important safety information:
- Levitra Plus may cause dizziness, drowsiness, fainting, or blurred vision. These effects may be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Use Levitra Plus with caution. Do not drive or perform other possible unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
- Levitra Plus may cause dizziness, lightheadedness, or fainting; alcohol, hot weather, exercise, or fever may increase these effects. To prevent them, sit up or stand slowly, especially in the morning. Sit or lie down at the first sign of any of these effects.
- Patients with heart problems who take Levitra Plus may be at increased risk for heart-related side effects, including heart attack or stroke. Symptoms of a heart attack may include chest, shoulder, neck, or jaw pain; numbness of an arm or leg; severe dizziness, headache, nausea, stomach pain, or vomiting; fainting; or vision changes. Symptoms of a stroke may include confusion; vision or speech changes; one-sided weakness; or fainting. Contact your doctor or seek medical attention right away if you experience these symptoms.
- Levitra Plus may rarely cause a prolonged (more than 4 hours) or painful erection. This could happen even when you are not having sex. If this is not treated right away, it could lead to permanent sexual problems such as impotence. Contact your doctor right away if this happens.
- Levitra Plus does not stop the spread of HIV or other sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) to others through sexual contact. Use barrier methods of birth control (eg, condoms) if you have HIV infection or an STD.
- Levitra Plus will not prevent pregnancy. If your partner may become pregnant and you wish to avoid pregnancy, be sure to use an effective form of birth control.
- Levitra Plus may uncommonly cause mild, temporary vision changes (eg, blurred vision, sensitivity to light, blue/green color tint to vision). Contact your doctor if vision changes persist or are severe.
- Rarely, an eye problem called nonarteritic anterior ischemic optic neuropathy (NAION) has been reported in patients who took Levitra Plus. This may lead to decreased vision or permanent loss of vision in some cases. If you notice a sudden decrease in vision or loss of vision in one or both eyes, contact your doctor right away.
- Sudden decreases in hearing and loss of hearing have been reported in some patients who have taken Levitra Plus. Sometimes they also noticed ringing in the ears or dizziness. If you notice a sudden decrease or loss of hearing, contact your doctor right away.
- Do not use other medicines or treatments for ED while you are taking Levitra Plus without first checking with your doctor.
- Use Levitra Plus with caution in the elderly; they may be more sensitive to its effects.
- Levitra Plus is not recommended for use in children younger 18 years.
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
Dizziness; flushing; headache; heartburn; nausea; stuffy or runny nose; upset stomach.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); chest pain; fainting; fast, slow, or irregular heartbeat; memory loss; numbness of an arm or leg; prolonged, painful erection; ringing in the ears; seizures; severe back or muscle pain; severe or persistent dizziness; severe or persistent vision changes; sudden decrease or loss of hearing; sudden decrease or loss of vision in one or both eyes; sudden, severe headache or vomiting.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider.