Retin A Cream (Tretinoin)
What is RETIN A CREAM (or Retin A Skin Care)?
RETIN A CREAM, also known as Retin A Skin Care, is a vitamin A derivative used to treat acne. It may also be used to treat other conditions as determined by your doctor. Retin A Skin Care appears to increase skin-cell turnover and to reduce the tendency for skin cells to stick together. This reduces the formation of acne and allows quicker healing of acne that does develop. Many individuals use RETIN A Skin Care as an effective anti aging cream as well. For external use only.
Where to Buy RETIN A CREAM Online?
When considering where to buy RETIN A CREAM online, shop at Canada Pharmacy for the lowest available price. Shop the RETIN A CREAM online pharmacy for easy and convenient delivery directly to your doorstep. If you don’t know where to buy RETIN A CREAM, check out our pricing above. The best RETIN A CREAM online pharmacy is Canada Pharmacy because it also offers a Lowest RETIN A CREAM Price Guarantee, so you can be sure you are getting the best RETIN A CREAM price available.
RETIN A CREAM Price?
RETIN A CREAM price goes hand-in-hand with where to buy RETIN A CREAM, because the price will vary depending on where it’s purchased. We recommend buying it online because It’s easier to compare RETIN A CREAM price points, than when shopping in stores. There is also a better chance of receiving a RETIN A CREAM coupon from Canada Pharmacy, opposed to waiting for instore sales.
RETIN A CREAM Coupon?
Sign up with rxdrugscanada.com to receive a RETIN A CREAM coupon when it becomes available. Once available, a RETIN A CREAM coupon will be emailed to Canada Pharmacy customers who buy RETIN A CREAM online. At this time there is no RETIN A CREAM Coupon offered directly on the website.
RETIN A CREAM should be used as exactly prescribed by your physician. Each patient may be prescribed a different amount, depending on their condition. It is important to closely follow the prescription label instructions for safe use. Do not take in excess amounts, or take it for longer than recommended.
- for external use only
- apply a thin layer of cream to the affected area and rub in gently
- remove all cosmetics with a mild soap before applying. Gently dry the area. Wait 20-30 minutes to make sure that your skin is completely dry
- wash your hands immediately after use
Remember, RETIN A CREAM will not work overnight. For optimal results, use on a regular basis. If you want to speed up the anti-aging process, always make healthy choices. Eat balanced meals, use sun block, exercise daily, quit drinking alcohol, and do not smoke.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use RETIN A CREAM.
It is important to discuss and be aware of any safety information before using RETIN A CREAM.
- may cause you to become sunburned more easily. Avoid the sun, sunlamps, or tanning booths until you know how you react to RETIN A CREAM
- your skin condition may appear to worsen the first 2-3 weeks of treatment; this is expected so do not stop using the cream
- discuss the use of any other medicines or products on your skin, while using RETIN A CREAM, including cosmetics
- do not apply to skin that is sunburned; wait until the burn is fully healed before using
- do not use more than the recommended dose or use for longer than prescribed without consulting with your doctor
- Avoid using other topical medication, cosmetics, or other products that have a strong drying effect
- do not use for any condition other than that for which it was prescribed
- extreme weather (windy or cold weather), may irritate your skin more during use
- may cause harm if it is swallowed
If you become pregnant, contact your doctor. You will need to discuss the benefits and risks of using RETIN A CREAM while you are pregnant. It is not known if RETIN A CREAM is found in breast milk. If you are or will be breast-feeding while you use this cream, check with your doctor. Discuss any possible risks to your baby.
All medications may cause side effects, but usually patients have no, or minor, side effects. The most common side effects include:
- peeling, or feeling of warmth
- sensitivity to sunlight
- skin irritation
- stinging on area of application
Seek medical attention immediately if any of these serious side effects occur:
- severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue; unusual hoarseness)
- severe redness
- crusting of the skin
The above noted side effects may not require medical attention and may slowly decrease over time as your body adjusts to the medication. Other side effects not listed may also occur in some patients. If you notice any other effects, check with your healthcare professional.